- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1444 days ago
Fully qualified Secondary School English teacher - CRB checked
- Rasing literacy standards - Reading, Writing and Speaking & Listening - (focus on areas of concern rather than generally)
- GCSE English Language revision for reading and writing papers
- GCSE English Literature tuition
KS2 & 3 - L3 upwards
KS4 - any grade
During term time, available to offer tuition during the evening or at weekends
During holidays, available to offer tution during the day time
Tuition offered at your home - BH11, BH12, BH21, BH14, BH17, BH16, BH9, BH1, BH15 (will travel further but will require fuel allowance)
£8 / 30 minutes per person
£12 / 45 minutes per person
£15 / 60 minutes per person