- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 942 days ago
Free Initial consultation Immigration Advice - 30 mins free initial consultation
Do you need immigration legal advice or help with your visa application? Not ready to risk your chances with by taking advise from non-solicitor immigration advisors? Want a specialist to access your case but not sure you can afford his/her consultation fee? Looking to get it right the first application and give your application a better chance of success? Well...look no further
FREE Immigration Advice - Free 30 Mins Consultation with Solicitor( in person, on Skype or on phone)
My name is Tito and I am a Immigration Solicitor based in Leicestershire. I am fully qualified Solicitor and Member of the Law Society, I have worked in the immigration sector for several years now since graduating with a Masters specialising in Immigration and Human Rights and thus have specialist knowledge in all the in's and Out's of Immigration: I take even the most difficult case, where other lawyers may find too complicated.
I deal with following areas of Immigration law, be it initial application, extension or appeal:
I am fully qualified Solicitor and Member of the Law Society, I have worked in the immigration sector for several years now since graduating with a Masters specialising in Immigration and Human Rights and thus have specialist knowledge in all the Inn’s and Out's of Immigration: I take even the most difficult case, where other lawyers may find too complicated. I deal with following areas of Immigration law, be it initial application, extension or appeal:
· Tier 1 Visa
(Exceptional talent, Entrepreneur, Investor, Tier 1 General, Graduate ntrepreneur)
· Tier 2 Visa
(Priority applications, Tier 2 General, Minister of religion, Sports person,
Intra Company transfer.)
· Visitors Visa for your relative
· (General visitors, Child visitors, family visitor, visitor under the UK/China
Approved Destination Status (ADS) agreement)
· Tier 4 Student visa (Including: General Student, Child Student, Student visitor, Prospective student)
· Spouse Visa (Even for those applying outside the rules who can meet the income threshold)
· Family Dependant Visa (for Children or Adult dependant)
· Family Reunion (For Refugees)
· Human Rights Application (e.g. for those with children or spouse in UK, have been here for long time or
· Spouse visa haves been refused –Right to Family and Private Life)
· Discretional Leave to Remain (applying for exceptional and compassionate grounds)
· Overstayer or illegal Immigrants - those looking to regularise there stay here
· Indefinite Leave to Remain
· EEA Residence or Permanent Resident Application
· EEA Family Permit
· Ankara Agreement Visa – For Turkey National
· Registration for Croatian Nationals
· Asylums and Humanitarian Protection
· All Appeal
· All Bail Application
· Judicial Review
· Application to the European Court Of Human Rights ( ECHR)
· All Court work and representation
· All Entry Clearance application
· All Aspects of Immigration
I am also able to assist with International Migration to any other European Country.
Who I Work With
I am self-employed and work with a law firm based in Leicester which is regulated by the Law Society’s Solicitors Regulation Authority. Thus you can rest assured of top quality advice and service.
Who handles your Case?
I am self-employed and handle all my cases personally. Your case will be dealt with by a highly qualified solicitor (not just a paralegal). I believe if you’re paying for a solicitor then a solicitor should handle your case.
Access to Solicitor
I am normally accessible to my clients via the phone/online/email- 7 days a week. I am not a conventional Lawyer and give all my clients unrestricted access to my time (they have paid for it anyway so why should they wonder when they can call me and be sure?). All my clients are updated on any progress at least monthly, and most of the time far more regularly.
Initial Consultation is totally FREE! This can be at our offices, on the phone or online (via Skype).
I mostly work on a very reasonable fixed fee basis with no hidden fees, I endeavour to provide the total breakdown of fees/costs upfront so that clients can budget their money. I also operate on flexible payment options allowing you to pay in instalments
Where are my clients from?
I offer worldwide service and my clientele cover all parts of the UK, Asian, American, African, European and Australia. I am accessible online through Skype, Facebook, Email or Facetime.
What is Unique about my service?
I am a migrant myself, although I recently became a British national due to marriage. I was born abroad and thus have had personal experience with the immigration system and can relate to most of my clients.
I appreciate that due to time differences it is not always practical to call your solicitor on the phone or during typical office hours and so I use modern technology to bridge this gap. Having worked with migrants from all over the world I have a very good understanding and respect of various cultural and religious aspects, which I take into account when dealing with my clients.
In short: I am not your conventional Lawyer, but an advocate of your rights
OFFERING a 30-MINUTES FREE CONSULTATIONS with no obligations to instruct.
(Please note that this would only be an assessment interview with general advice. You may need to book full consolation if you need detailed written advice)
Dail An Immigration Solicitor Now!
Mobile - Above
Skype: Tito. Mbariti
Face book: Free UK Immigration Solicitor
website: www crossborderlegal co uk