- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1027 days ago
I am offering lessons in English as a second language to those who need support with any aspect, however I have particular experience with conversational English, where I create fun lessons that are (of course) centred around the individual. I have a degree in education, a masters in classical acting and have nearly completed my TEFL qualification.
I am happy to meet with you first (free) so that you can be sure that you feel safe and confident in my capabilities.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
I look forward to hearing from you.