- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 5 days ago
(Looking to swap for an enduro mountain bike) This is my 2013 Saracen myst, with Boxxer world cup (coil converted) ,Pushed DHX5 shock, Guide RSC brakes
This is a 2013 Saracen Myst pro,size medium, bought new in December 2013.
Full spec ( many parts have been upgraded)
Forks - Boxxer world cup 2013 (bought new approx aug 2014) with a coil conversion, fitted with a firm spring. regularly serviced.
Shock - Fox DHX5, Tf tuned for 80kg rider, 450 spring
Brakes - Sram Guide RSC ,
Handlebars - Azonic flow, 800mm wide
Stem - Azonic
Pedals - Superstar
All other parts are standard fitment
Zee mech, mtx33 rims, Fsa Gap chainset,Kore saddle and post,High roller II dh tyres
This bike has been raced and uplifted so does have some marks, there are cable rub marks around the headstock and scratches on the chainstays from uplifts, but there are no dents or cracks, there are new Mavic rims no flatspots or cracks
It has been well maintained, all bearings are good, suspension is set up nicely, forks work perfectly. tyres are still good, feels nice and tight to ride, it is ready to race.
I would highly recommend viewing being buying due to it being a used bike.
Any Questions please ask cheers Adam
Ad ID: 1194659089
Thinking how to get it home?
Get an instant delivery quote from AnyVan