Contact John Lee and Sons Motorcycles
John Lee and Sons MotorcyclesPosting for 7+ years
Beta RR 250cc 2T, Brand New 2022 Model, In Stock & Ready To Go
Higham Ferrers, Northamptonshire
John Lee and Sons Motorcycles
Posting for 7+ yearsSee all ads
We are unable to perform a basic history check on this vehicle. Please contact the seller for more information.
- Seller Type
- 4 days ago
The 2022 Beta's are here!! RR250 2T prepared and ready to to go.
- £7,595 inc VAT (£6329.17)
- Finance available subject to status
- Nationwide delivery available from £65 + VAT
- All part exchanges considered
The most significant upgrades and new features introduced for the MY 2022 RR range are:
For all models
• Suspension: the rear mono-shock gains new compression damping settings with independent high and low speed damping rates. This prevents the two parameters from influencing each other and limiting the customization of the setting. The settings available for the fork have been revised to improve rideability and precision during extreme use. The fork tubes are now different in colour, thanks to the new anodising process which improves the surface hardness and corrosion-resistanceof the component.
• Graphics: all models now feature a new all-red colour scheme. Combined with the new graphics,which perfectly match the shape and componentry of the bike, the new style gives the bike a very sleek, race-bred look.
In addition to these range-wide upgrades, a number of more specific and substantial modifications have been introduced on certain models to accentuate their unique and unmistakeable personality.
RR 250 2 Stroke
• Clutch with diaphragm springs: this solution makes the clutch action lighter, more progressive and more controllable, significantly reducing rider fatigue. Both engagement and disengagement have been improved, while the clutch is now capable of transmitting even more torque. What's more, to allow for totally customisable set-up, three different spring preload settings are available, adjustable with a simple mechanical procedure;
Please feel free to contact us on 01933312827 / [Phone number removed]
Email: [Email address removed. Click Email button to contact us.]
Website: [Website URL removed]
John started work in the Motorcycle Trade in 1955, working for 2 large London Dealers for 10 years.
His ambition was to own his own dealership, so moved to Northamptonshire and purchased the shop where we are today in Higham Ferrers, that was 1964.
Since opening we have been an agent for Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, plus all major Trials agencies. Today we are an agent for Yamaha (light weight) Kymco and quality used road machines of all makes. This includes off road Gas Gas Beta and Sherco Trial Machines, also Gas Gas Enduro New and Used Machines.
John Lee Motorcycles
In his hay day John achieved many successes including being works rider for Francis Barnet (1958/9), James, BSA Dealership Sponsored, Bultaco plus others. Attaining The South Midland Trials Championship for 7 consecutive years and a total of 12 times, and to date this has never been beaten.
In 2008 we became John Lee and Sons, we welcomed 2 of our 4 sons Jack and Charley into the business.
Jack is our competition man in the workshop. Training at The Honda Institute becoming a Motorcycle Technician enabling him to work on road machines as well as off road machines. 2007 saw Jack leaving us temporarily to go on an experience of a life time, he was minder for World Championship trials rider James Dabill. In december 2010 he hung his boots up to return to us and has set up a dedicated competion workshop to pursue his desire of riding Enduro and Trials again. Jack has always been a good Trials Rider and on a very snowy Boxing Day in 2010 he won The 85 Wild and Woolly MX, the worlds oldest MX race.
Charley is shop manager when Johns not around, he deals with all spares, accessories and the day to day running of the shop. He is also an Expert Trials Rider finishing runner up in the South Midland Championship 2010. Got any problems? Then Chas is your man.
We are ably helped with David in our workshop for Road Machines, he is also Honda Institute trained and competed in the Honda Mechanic of the year competion on several occasions. He works on all makes of Japanese Bikes and has been with us for over 30 years.
Chas is in the shop, and is very knowledgeable about most things on 2 wheels and is always there to assist or advise. As well as David, last but not least is Lesley, Johns wife, who is mostly office bound but turns her hand to most things.
WE ALL WELCOME YOU TO OUR FAMILY RUN SHOP
Mo: 09:00 AM to 05:30 PM
Tu: 09:00 AM to 05:30 PM
We: 09:00 AM to 05:30 PM
Th: 09:00 AM to 05:30 PM
Fr: 09:00 AM to 05:30 PM
Sa: 08:30 AM to 01:00 PM
Ad ID: 1409918388VAT number: 120355319
Exact specification may vary from the details on this page. Please contact the seller to reconfirm any details before purchasing. See Terms & Conditions for further information.
- Mileage0 miles
"Be wary of buyers asking to use 'Gumtree delivery' or 'Payments on Gumtree' for anything other than private cars"
"Gumtree does not offer delivery or payments for anything other than private cars; requests from Whatsapp or SMS could be scams"
1 of 9