Available immediately on email tutor24365 at gmail dot com or call zero752339096two. I offer tutoring both in person and online for mathematics and statistics related subjects, including data analysis, accounting, engineering, programming, physics, econometrics, finance and economics in person and online. I can also assist with exams and assignments. I can meet via Zoom, Skype or travel to your place. Please don't hesitate to phone me or email (see above) for an immediate reply - most queries will receive a response within 5 minutes.
I specialise in advanced level subjects involving the use of statistical software. Services include but are not limited to:
* help with exams and assignments
* data analysis (and meta-analysis) for assignments, coursework, reports, projects or dissertations (e.g. regression, time series, hypothesis testing, R, R studio, R Shiny, SPSS, Minitab, Stata, Excel, Eviews),
* financial mathematics, mathematics in economics, econometrics (e.g. option pricing, optimisation and game theory),
* preparation with the quantitative section of the GRE and GMAT (I achieved a perfect score of 800/800)
* computer programming (specialising in Java, C and MATLAB)
* proofreading theses and dissertations of a mathematical and/or statistical nature
Background and Experience:
I have been a university lecturer since 2005. I have taught at LSE, Imperial, KCL and UCL. Subjects I can assist with include but are not limited to:
Statistics, Tableau, SPSS, Stata, R, R studio, R shiny, R commander, SAS, Excel, Minitab, Eviews, Engineering Maths, Maths for Economics (including Financial Maths and Business Stats), Maths for Computer Science (including Discrete Maths or Finite Maths), Analysis (including Real Analysis, Complex Analysis, Linear Analysis and special topics such as Spectral Theory), Number Theory, Combinatorics, Graph Theory, Game Theory, Algebra (including Linear Algebra, Abstract Algebra, and special topics such as Galois Theory), Multivariate Calculus, Stochastic Calculus, Differential Equations (including Partial Differential Equations and Ordinary Differential Equations), Geometry (including Algebraic Geometry and Differential Geometry), Economics, Econometrics, Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Water Systems, Wind Energy, Thermal Systems, Structural Engineering, Solid Mechanics, Electronics, Photonics, Materials Processing, Fluid Dynamics, Solid State, Physics, Applied Physics, Mechanics, Statics, Kinematics, Astrophysics, R studio, R markdown, Machine learning, Gretl, Meta analysis, cochrane review, systematic review, APA formatting, lab reports, GARCH, ARIMA, time series, Cluster Analysis, Clustering, Classification, Quantitative methods, research methods, Python, Bayesian Inference, Black Scholes Formula, Volatility Modeling, Finance, financial maths, financial statistics, MATLAB, Mathematica, Maple.
Ad ID: 1120349602