A level Biology Tutor for Bradford-Private Tuition (+West Yorkshire)
Bradford, West Yorkshire
1 of 1
- 9 days ago
**Free Trial Lesson** Rates start from £23 p/h
Hi, my name is Ahmad and I`m an experienced A-level Biology tutor with over six years experience and over 4400 hours of biology tutoring experience. My past students have gone onto study degree courses including Medicine, Pharmacy, Aerospace Engineering, Financial Maths, Economics, Physiotherapy, Audiology, Adult Nursing, Primary Education with QTS, Law, Accounting and Finance, Biology, Criminology & Sociology and Forensic Science.
My contact number: 07 900 574 174
Tutoring A level Biology is something that I am passionate about and I have been tutoring for the last six years since 2017. I have tutored A-level Biology to a total of 82 students (AQA and OCR). In terms of my track record for A-level Biology tuition, the highest grade has been an A* grade. I have also tutored GCSE Biology to 20 students (AQA, Edexcel and Edexcel iGCSE). The highest grade here has been a grade 9.
With each student, I made sure my lessons are focused and very efficient, making sure the student thoroughly understands the topic area. Exam question practice is absolutely crucial for a strong exam performance in A-level Biology. The best grades do not go to the one who memorises a textbook off by heart. The best grades are achieved by those students who have done lots and lots of exam question practice. With me as a tutor, we will aim to cover questions from over 60 exam papers. This is to ensure the strongest possible performance in the real exams.
With me as a tutor, I will also facilitate the student to completely finish the Biology content five months before the exam. This approach is strongly recommended as it gives the student a total of five months to do intense exam practice. I am familiar with both the AQA and OCR exam boards and have taken part in a AQA Continuing Professional Development course for A-level Biology. In addition to tutoring, I have been teaching other subjects to students mainly between the ages of 12-18 at an established educational Institute in Bradford for seven years. I also have experience in studying at the University of Leeds on a Biomedical Science degree programme.
19 reviews for my tuition services are quoted as follows (these references can be independently verified upon request):
1) From Sadaf S: (5/5) Really helpful, he makes sure I understand the topic properly before we move on to the next topic. (19th March, 2017)
2) From Hamzah: (5/5) Ahmad is a superb Biology tutor with much experience. His intuitive teaching style not only engages the student, but firmly consolidates what the students learns in the lesson. (13th August, 2017)
3) From Imrah B: (5/5) A great tutor for Biology, really explains all aspects of the A Level course and makes sure you understand it before moving on. He is very enthusiastic and goes out of his way to help his students. Would definitely recommend! (17th September, 2018)
4) From Hajra A: (5/5) Ahmed is an excellent tutor who is very knowledgeable and conveys his knowledge of complex material in a manner easily understandable. Highly recommended. His method involves an individual approach, great advice, positive attitude. Always on time and ready to help. Thanks so much! (14th October, 2018)
5) From Sajda: (5/5) All our lessons with Ahmad have been progressive and proactive. He is well prepared and tailors all the lessons to our needs, paying great attention to detail and allowing pupils to learn and grow independently. Ahmad motivates and plans projection of goals and targets with us and constantly pushes for best results. We are extremely happy with the support and attention he has provided. (20th April, 2019)
6) From Samera: (5/5) Very good overall. Helps to grasp the principle and the context of A level biology. It’s helped to gain my confidence and have a deeper understanding of the subject. Would recommend. (30th May, 2019)
7) From Khurram: (5/5) I am rating Mr Ahmed as excellent in all sections of biology because I believe that he deserves this rating. Being knowledgeable does not always mean being able to teach but he has both skills so it is not surprising that we are already seeing improvements at school. Mr Ahmed is not concerned or money orientated but will give his full effort to complete the set targets. He is not only friendly but motivates my daughter to be ready for the next lesson. At the end of the lesson he provides a progressive and truthful feedback. Excellent A* Tutor. (18th November 2019)
8) From Sanna: (5/5) My understanding of biology has become so much better thanks to Ahmed explaining hard concepts really well and Focusing on exam technique to make even the hardest exam questions seem doable. Thank you !! (20th February, 2020)
9) From Aliya S: (5/5) Mr Ahmad is high professional & very dedicated teacher. Blessed to have a great teacher for my son A- levels biology. Thank you so much Mr Ahmad for all your hard work & dedication. (30th August 2020)
10) From Aamarah Q (5/5) Ahmed teaches my daughter who is in year 12.Ahmed is an excellent biology tutor. My daughter feels he explains content really well. Ahmed is very supportive and encourages her to learn. He gives feedback at the end of each session. I would highly recommend Ahmed as a Biology tutor. I have used several tutors in the past and I would say he has been the best in teaching and most commitment to my daughter doing well in the topic. (20th January 2021)
11) From Nusrat S (5/5) Exceeded all expectations. Ahmad is one of the best tutors i've ever found.He provides high quality sessions tailored according to the needs of student . this enables rapid progress . My son has gone from a C/D to A within just few weeks lessons. Ahmad is very professional organised and supportive. His enaging approach has really helped. Thankyou for tutoring my son, your Knowledge and guidance has helped him consolidate his knowledge on topics. he feels he can tackle the questions with more confidence. Highly recommend Ahmad for any student that needs help and aimimg for A/A* (12th March 2021)
12) Huma A (5/5) What a great tutor. Totally dedicated to the study of Biology. My son is preparing for his final A'level assessments and Ahmad has gone out of his way to teach him. He plans the lessons ahead, mixes content with exam technique and then always leaves feedback (constructive) for the parent and student. Can't fault him and would highly recommend as a tutor anyday. (14th April 2021)
13) From Anum S (5/5) Very helpful, I actually understand when he explains (August 2021)
14) From Tolulope O (5/5) Ahmad is an amazing and excellent tutor. (October 2021)
15) From Andrea (5/5) My daughter has been tutored by Ahmad for A Level Biology for nearly 7 months, after I realised there were constant staffing issues at college due to Covid. I found my daughter was missing important lessons, which was very frustrating with A levels looming! Ahmad has been very supportive, encouraging and is very well organised. My daughter has made great progress over the months. I have no hesitation in recommending Ahmad and will be keeping in touch with my daughters A Level results, due in a couple of months time. Thankyou Ahmad (20th June 2022)
16) Sulaiman K (5/5)Amazing. Knows exactly what he’s talking about and honestly makes the lesson so interactive. (17th July 2022)
17) MOAZAM ALI H (5/5) Ahmad has been an amazing tutor for biology GCSE . My daughter has started with him at GCSE and achieved grade 9 and now she is continuing A-Level with him and we are sure to achieve A*.He is patient, kind, helpful and very good at explaining things. He is very easy to get along with, knowledgeable and his lessons are always well planned. We were lucky to find him (1st September 2022)
18) Renu M (4/5) I found Ahmad very helpful for exam question practice, which is very important to do well in Biology. He keeps a graph to track progress
I found Ahmad very helpful for exam question practice, which is the main thing he focuses on rather than explaining content, unless you get a question wrong because you don't know the information. He keeps track of which questions you get wrong and then recaps them at the beginning of the next lesson until you get full marks on it, which I found really helpful. In the end I managed to get an A* in my A level exam thanks to Ahmad! (20th October 2022)
19) Hannah N (5/5)
Ahmad is incredibly hard-working, kind, thoughtful and has really helped my daughter who is studying for her Biology A'Level in Year 13. We are so relieved that we have his brilliant support to help her understanding of this subject as she prepares for Mocks and her A'Level. Thank you so much Ahmad. You are invaluable. (21st November 2022)
I currently offer A-Level Biology tuition in Bradford for £23 with a free trial lesson to begin with to allow you to see if I am the right tutor for you. THE £23 OFFER IS ONLY FOR BRADFORD.
My contact number: 07 900 574 174
Tuition is available outside of Bradford too, but at a higher rate due to extra travelling. The first lesson is still a free trial lesson.
I cover all of West Yorkshire. Here are some rough approximations of the rate for a few example of areas outside of Bradford. Actual rates may be higher than these depending on your exact location.
Keighley (BD21) £34
Halifax (HX1) £36
Batley (WF17) £36
Leeds (LS1) £38
Huddersfield (HX1) £38
Heckmondwike (WF16) £38
Dewsbury (WF12) £41
Wakefield (WF1) £47
Areas by train:
Rochdale station (OL11) £49
My contact number: 07 900 574 174
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Ad ID: 1130981031
"Be wary of buyers asking to use 'Gumtree delivery' or 'Payments on Gumtree' for anything other than private cars"
"Gumtree does not offer delivery or payments for anything other than private cars; requests from Whatsapp or SMS could be scams"
1 of 8