- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 2 days ago
- Seller type
- Date available
- 20 Jul 2016
- Property type
- Number of beds
A Beautiful grade II listed detached farmhouse, extremely spacious with countryside views, located in a semi rural position on the outskirts of the sought after village of Ashwell. The property dates back to the 16th & 17th century with original features including stone and wooden floors. This versatile property comprises of 4 double bedrooms, main bedroom with en-suite plus a small 5th bedroom/study; 1 family bathroom, 3 toilets; 2 Living rooms with wood-burners, breakfast room, lovely new farmhouse kitchen and utility room. Oil fired central heating. Recently re-decorated. Large private gardens and drive-way to easily accommodate 5 cars. Out-houses and a paddock. Fabulous family home. Minimum 12 month tenancy. Viewing highly recommended to appreciate the feel of this period farmhouse. Available NOW. Fees may apply.
Ad ID: 1179264364
Need a home removal service?
Get an instant estimate from AnyVan
This advertisement and the information related to it are provided and maintained by the advertiser. Gumtree.com is not responsible and can not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of this advertisement. Please note that every advertisement for rent or for sale should at a minimum, display the energy performance rating of the property. See our Flats and Housing Posting Rules for more information.