- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 189705
* Excellent condition throughout
* Three Storey Home
* 4 Double Bedrooms (Master Bedroom With En-Suite Shower Room)
* Bathroom, en suite shower room, and additional WC.
* Excellent EPC B rating - double glazed w/ gas central heating
* Modern build is well insulated - retaining heat in winter and cool in summer1
* Very close to City Hospital
* Very close to Nottingham's excellent bus links
* 15 mins drive from M1, 15 mins bus to town
* Comes with exclusive parking spot, and additional spot on the road
* Local shops (supermarket and food) 3 minutes walk away
* Fenced private rear garden with french double door access, perfect for BBQs
* Kitchen includes washing machine and fridge freezer
* Desirable and secure area
Entrance Door leading into:
Entrance Hall and stairs leading to first floor, radiator and door to downstairs WC.
Downstairs WC, hand wash basin, radiator and a window to front.
Kitchen: 3.25m x 1.8m (10ft 8ins x 5ft 11ins) Range of base and upper units with work surfaces, stainless steel sink/drainer unit, integrated electric oven and gas hob with extractor fan over and a window to front.
Lounge/Diner: 4.6m x 4m (15ft 1ins x 13ft 1ins) French doors leading to rear garden, TV point, under stairs storage cupboard and a radiator.
First Floor Access to bedrooms two and three, bathroom, and stairs to second floor.
Bedroom Two: 4m x 3m (9ft 10ins)Window to rear and a radiator
Bedroom Three: 4m x 2.7m (8ft 10ins)Two windows to front and a radiator
Bathroom 3 piece bathroom suite consisting of bath with panel and electric shower over, WC, pedestal hand wash basin and a radiator
Landing Airing cupboard
Bedroom One: 4m x 3m (9ft 10ins) Window to rear, radiator and a door to En Suite: shower cubicle, hand wash basin, WC and a radiator
Bedroom Four: 4m x 2.7m (8ft 10ins) Two windows to front and a radiator
Available from December 2016, this well presented terraced house situated close to the City Hospital is desirable for families and professionals alike. The three storey modern home comprises of; four good sized bedrooms (master with en suite), modern fitted kitchen, large lounge, family bathroom, and downstairs WC. Benefiting from enclosed rear garden with double french door access, a dedicated parking spot, gas central heating and double glazing.
Boasts modern kitchen with built in electric oven, gas hob, stainless steel sink, fridge freezer, and washing machine included. Carpets recently shampooed throughout the property.
Local area is friendly and quiet - this house would suit a family perfectly. There are a number of good primary schools situated very close to the property.
A viewing is recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £765.00 per month (£176.54 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £765.00
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in fromDecember, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: B
If calling, please quote reference: 189705
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
OpenRent Ref: 189705
Agent Ref: Reference_Number_189705
Ad ID: 1202833251