- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 5 days ago
- Seller type
- Date available
- 02 Dec 2016
- Property type
- Number of beds
A rare opportunity to rent a very well presented one bedroom cottage
The property is situated in a popular residential village within 7 miles of the University Town and Seaside Resort of Aberystwyth and 11 miles from the Market Town of Machynlleth.
The property comprises of a good size Main Bedroom, Open Plan Lounge, Separate Dining Room. Modern fitted Kitchen. Landscaped rear garden.
The property is available on a long let basis directly from the landlord.
Deposit £550 (to be held in a tenancy deposit scheme)
The property is available straight away.
Ad ID: 1202842730
Need a home removal service?
Get an instant estimate from AnyVan
This advertisement and the information related to it are provided and maintained by the advertiser. Gumtree.com is not responsible and can not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of this advertisement. Please note that every advertisement for rent or for sale should at a minimum, display the energy performance rating of the property. See our Flats and Housing Posting Rules for more information.