Production Coordinator for Fashion Company
An exciting opportunity has arisen within our fast growing Fashion Company. Based in East London the Company designs and produces fashionable party,evening,going out dresses.
- Have at least 3-5 years commercial experience in the same role
- Be educated to degree level in Fashion
- Good knowledge of patterns, grading, garment construction, manufacturing.
- Have good English both spoken and written (as will be speaking with factories in China and India)
- Be highly organised and able to work on many projects at once
- Seal samples for sampling and production- this involves ensuring fit is correct, measurements are accurate, trims etc are in correct position
- Correspond with factories regarding time lines, trims, fabrics and samples- this includes directing factories in adjusting patterns/ shape/ fit as necessary.
- Maintain a production schedule/ plan and reviewing all stages to ensure timely delivery in order that agreed dates are m
- Create purchase orders using our online software (training will be given)
- Check quality of garments
- Lease with factories on daily basis
This is an excellent opportunity to develop existing skills within a dynamic, fast-moving company. We look forward to receiving your application!
Apply for Production Coordinator for Fashion Company
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly