Foster Carer for Children and Young People 0-18 years
Could YOU foster? We believe in children, they deserve the best and we provide it.
We are looking for new and experienced foster carers to join our family-run, child-centered and friendly team at Chrysalis Care Fostering Agency. We provide high quality foster care for children and young people who are living away from their birth family home due to various circumstances.
We can provide you with a great opportunity to help transform children's lives.
- You don't have to be married
- You don't need to be employed
- You don't need a big house
- You DO need a spare room and most importantly space in your life to help a vulnerable child to achieve.
You will be fully supported by your own supervising social worker, will receive 24 hour on call support and access to additional children service support.
You will need to have a spare bedroom and the spare time to make a valuable difference to a child or young person’s life.
As a Chrysalis Care foster carer you will receive:
- Comprehensive Training and further courses.
- A competitive and excellent rate of pay, variable upon type of placement
- 24 hour professional support
- Flexible working patterns
- Access to Children Services
- Your own supervising social worker
- Paid Respite
- Foster care allowances
- Access to Holiday Homes located on the Kent Coast and in Tenerife
- Supportive and Dedicated to prioritising children’s needs
- Professional and compassionate approach
- At least one spare room
Job Type: Full-time, Working from home.
Please send your either you're CV, Cover Letter or contact details, and we will reply as soon as possible.
*General Jobs/Part Time/Evening/Weekend/Immediate Start/No Experience/Experience*
Apply for Foster Carer for Children and Young People 0-18 years
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly