Immediate Start-Charity Door to Door Fundraising-Weekly Basic Wage plus Bonuses-Full Training
Travelling face to face fundraising role. A five week commitment to begin with - living, working and travelling with a team of up to five fundraisers. All travel and accommodation provided by REAL Fundraising as well as full training to build confidence and capability to perform in the job role.
We are not a commission based company and believe firmly in providing not only a weekly basic wage starting at £309-£328 each week but also setting weekly attainable targets earning you weekly bonuses starting at £50. In this sense, you control how much you earn each week as the bonuses are uncapped – it’s down to your fantastic work ethic.
We are currently collecting direct debit donations for charities such as Cancer Research UK, Alzheimer’s Research UK, Barnardo’s and Prostate Cancer UK.
To Summarise, successful candidates are..
- Screened over the phone & booked into a video call/face to face interview
- Invited to London for two days of training (Travel and accommodation covered by REAL)
- Upon completion of training, fundraisers leave us on the second day of training to join their team
- Monday – Saturday working in train stations & shopping centres, face to face fundraising
- Accommodation (holiday homes, town houses, cottages etc) & travel are provided
- Following the completion of five weeks “Roaming” with us, advised to return home for a week holiday
- Fundraisers are then required to work a minimum of three weeks each time, taking a week off in between (However you can work for as long as you like!)
We are a company built on ethics, working to change the world through providing a friendly family feel environments. We take part in Meat Free Monday, support smaller charities behind the scenes and take on board the suggestions of our fundraisers to help structure a brighter future whether that be through minimalising our plastic use or more personally providing gym passes for fundraisers.
We love incentives, competitions and work based games where fundraisers have won additional bonuses, spa days, trips abroad, games consoles and more.
Face-to-face charity fundraising – Canvassing – Not Commission Based – Sales Experience not necessary but useful – Make a difference – Work as part of a friendly & productive team – Travel the UK – Full time, long term role - Career Progression – Immediate Starts – Working UK holiday – Charity Job
Apply for Immediate Start-Charity Door to Door Fundraising-Weekly Basic Wage plus Bonuses-Full Training
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly