Trades and Construction workers required for Full-Time permanent jobs in New Zealand
New Zealand Skills in Demand is actively recruiting experienced Trades and Construction workers to join the trades and construction boom in Christchurch, New Zealand. A number of roles are also available in other main cities such as Auckland, Queenstown, Wellington and Tauranga.
We are New Zealanders who are based in the UK full time. We are a FREE service to you.
Most people need a job offer to get a visa into New Zealand, that’s where we can help.
• Contracts are fulltime, permanent, and on the books (PAYE).
• This will allow you to apply for a Residency Visa in New Zealand (this will be clarified for you by a licensed immigration advisor), if you so desire.
• Otherwise, you may apply for a Work Visa.
• Those who are under 31 with no dependents can generally apply for a Working Holiday Visa.
Ideally candidates will have 2 – 3 years of experience, with a relevant qualification preferred.
There is an extensive amount of construction based work that needs to be carried out throughout New Zealand. Projects such as the Christchurch Earthquake Development and Auckland’s infrastructure and population growth leading to a shortage of skilled workers.
The Christchurch rebuild includes the development of several ‘anchor projects’ in the central business district, the repair and replacement of the city’s essential horizontal infrastructure and the construction of several thousand new homes for residents.
• New Zealand Skills in Demand recruits skilled migrants on behalf of New Zealand employers and agencies for roles throughout New Zealand.
• With kiwis based in our London and Christchurch offices, we will make the relocation as easy as possible. Interviews are conducted on Skype direct with New Zealand employers.
• There is no requirement for you to travel to New Zealand to conduct the interview.
These are opportunities are for people who wish to move to New Zealand to live and work. This is not a short term contract. Therefore there are expenses you would have to consider such as flights, visas and accommodation and other setup costs in a new country. Consider these an investment in your new and better life.
For those who are committed to making the move, the opportunity to live in a fantastic country with plentiful work over the next 20 years and a relaxed way of life awaits.
We have helped over 400 people make this move in the last 4 years. Only a handful ever return or decide to leave New Zealand.
Don’t delay – those who make the move always comment that they wish they’d made the move sooner. Start the process and register your interest NOW!
Some roles in demand are – Carpenters/Joiners, HGV Drivers, Electricians, Ceiling Fixers, Hammerhands, Welders, WTR Operators, Scaffolders, Bricklayers, Painters, HVAC Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Construction Project/Site Managers.
If you would like to meet us in person, register for the upcoming This is New Zealand Seminar, where we teach you about areas such as the cost of living, how to get a job, visa application process, schooling, healthcare, car licensing and insurance, supermarket shopping. Events are in Bristol, London, Manchester and Birmingham. Contact us for more information.
Apply for Trades and Construction workers required for Full-Time permanent jobs in New Zealand
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly