We currently have a vacancy for a Night supervisor in a 4-star hotel in Future Inns Bristol.
This position is part time (4 nights out of 7, 30-40 hours/week) usually between the hours of 10pm and 7am and includes weekends. Reporting directly to the Night duty manager & Front of House Manager, you will be required to work alongside all operational departments throughout the hotel, so excellent communication skills are a must. As part of the night’s team, you are responsible for the security, safety and comfort of all guests in house at night.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Direct and oversee all hotel operations during the night shift to ensure guest satisfaction and safety.
- Maintain a professional and high-quality service-oriented environment at all times.
- Welcome our guests to the hotel in a friendly and helpful manner, ensure that the public areas are kept clean and tidy.
- Act as manager on duty for the hotel dealing with complaints, problem solving, disturbances, special requests and any other issues that may arise.
- Manage the night shift in the department ensuring all employees perform the tasks assigned to them.
- Inform all overnight staff of nightly activities, group and VIP arrivals as well as special requests and repeat guests.
- To set up or reset meeting rooms as required each day.
- Perform the accurate completion of the daily night audit.
- Providing information to guests on hotel services and local amenities.
- Answering the phone.
- Assisting with security patrols.
- To carry out cleaning tasks
- Other duties as required to ensure the comfort and safety of guests.
Previous Front Office (Hotel) experience in supervisory capacity is required.
Previous customer service and general computer experience required.
This position gives the successful applicant an overview of all areas of the hotel and would ideally suit someone already working within a customer facing role who wishes to gain exposure to all areas of a busy hotel.
All candidates must be able to demonstrate that you are either an UK / EU resident or hold a relevant and valid work permit or visa to live and work in the UK.
Please note that due to the high amount of applications we receive, we are only able to get back to those that have been shortlisted.
Apply for Night Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly