Sales Manager - Monument, London
Sales Manager – Monument
Up to£28,000 pa depending on experience plus bonus
- Competitive Salary plus generous bonus scheme
- Great Progression opportunities with a company expanding nationally
- Employee Rewards scheme
- Regular Competitions and Incentives
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Long Service Recognition
- Pension Scheme
Be At One is in a class of its own. A growing, independent brand of cocktail bars that is genuinely friendly and prides itself on great drinks, great service, and a real party spirit any night of the week!
The Sales Team are a hugely important part of the business and are responsible for driving pre-booked revenue, organising fantastic events and providing the great Be At One welcome from the first point of contact. Passionate about cocktails, great service and delivering the ultimate guest experience, our team is energetic, dynamic and target driven.
You will be a hardworking, lively individual with a passion for the industry and a proven background in great customer service and maximising sales. You will be professional, well presented and well organised. You will have a great understanding of Sales within the Hospitality sector, and strive to build relationships and hit all targets set for you.
You will be able to effectively support and manager a number of other members of the Sales Team whilst maintaining your own venue and venue specific targets. You will be self-motivated and report efficiently and regularly to the Head of Sales.
About the Role….
Our Sales Managers are some of our most senior members of the Sales Team. Sales Managers are responsible for driving all Sales activity and hitting targets within their own specific venue, and successfully managing additional team members in other venues to plan and achieve theirs too. You will be able to strategically plan for multiple venues and drive and motivate others to develop within Be At One. You will be required to support the operations team on busy sessions as needed, including some evenings and weekends, and at events and large bookings, you have arranged.
Our Sales Managers are integral to the Be At One team and work to the same standards as our Operations Team. Networking and business socialising are a key part of the role, and you will also regularly be required to attend meetings in other locations across the estate. In addition, you will regularly stay and liaise with in-house guests in the bar on shifts to build new contacts and to constantly improve your understanding of the Be At One brand and the operational delivery.
You will mentor and develop your team members and report to the Head of Sales, Area Manager, and General Manager on a weekly basis on conversion, activity, targets, and development of those reporting to you.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Communicate targets to direct reports on a quarterly basis.
- Create a long-term development plan for the SEs/BCs to follow.
- Identify training and development needs, and provide appropriate training to cater to these.
- Aid the In-Store Sales person in creating and implementing a strategic Sales Plan for their store on a three monthly basis.
- Ensure all targets and KPIs for all relevant stores are being hit on a weekly and quarterly basis.
- Identify third party opportunities and appropriate link-ups for the store.
- Manage time effectively to ensure the success of the store.
- Present at monthly meetings as requested by HOS.
- Conduct weekly catch ups with the team on a Monday and Friday to ensure their time is used effectively.
- Conduct monthly one-to-ones and quarterly reviews.
- Recruit and train as necessary with involvement from HOS and AM.
- Be aware of all company policy and uphold the Be At One brand at all times.
- Support Sales Team members in advance of events, and operationally at events.
- Champion business development and relationship building within your store.
- Successfully mentor and motivate your team members to be the best that they can be.
If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of then apply today and we will give you a call to have a chat about why you want to work for us!!
Apply for Sales Manager - Monument, London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly