WHO ARE WE?
Maid2Clean are a major Domestic House Cleaning Agency. We have been finding work for cleaners across the UK for over 20 years
We are always advertising for new clients, so we are gaining new business all the time. We offer new clients regular weekly/fortnightly cleaning and One-off cleans.
The type of work is domestic house cleaning (and maybe some ironing) in private homes. This can include tasks such as cleaning toilets, baths and showers, hovering, dusting and polishing, emptying indoor bins etc.
- You will have your own set of clients that you work for each week (or fortnight)
you have the freedom to fit your work around your family life and/or other commitments. We will never ask you to do more hours than you can handle.
- To start with we offer you one client so that we can assess your reliability and standards of cleaning
- We then build you up with clients to the level that you can manage as quickly as we can, depending on availability of clients
- are weekly part time hours, normally up to 20 hours per week, at times to suit you. (An average client wants 2 or 3 hours cleaning each week) NOTE you need to be able to clean for the clients on the same day every week.
- are on WEEKDAYS during the normal working day. We aim to fit in with the days of the week that you are available
NOTE that we cannot guarantee a minimum number of hours each week so this is not for people looking for full time work
- You must be reliable, honest and trustworthy. This is very important to us.
- You must be able to speak English to a conversational level and can read written instructions
- You should be able to clean to a very high standard to meet the needs of the homeowner.
- You must be a good communicator
- We cannot accept poor standards, not showing up for work or not updating us with information.
- £8.35 per hour for weekly/fortnightly cleaning (rising to £9 per hour in some rural areas)
- £9.50 per hour for One-off cleaning. This is normally between 3 to 6 hours per day (rising to £10 per hour in some rural areas)
NOTE - Cleaners are paid directly by the client at the end of each job and therefore are self-employed, so you must be aware that you are responsible for your own Income Tax and National Insurance if any is payable. This is dependent on how much you earn.
You can earn up to £11,850 per year (for the Tax Year 2018/2019), that is about 25 hours of cleaning work per week in your pocket without paying any tax providing you do not earn anything else elsewhere. (If you earn less, you should still advise HMRC that you are self-employed)
Please apply using the Apply Button, and provide details of your experience and the areas you are available to work in.
We look forward to hearing from you!