Food & Beverage Catering Assistant (flexible hours, job share) - excellent care home, Horsham
3 days left
Would you like to combine your communication skills with your interest in food to improve and enrich the lives of our residents? Do you want an employer that rewards you for your efforts and provides generous benefits?
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 4pm - 8pm, Saturday and Sunday, 8am - 8pm
- Taking menu choices from residents for the chefs
- Serving meals and beverages to residents' rooms and public areas in a pleasant manner
- Delivering and collecting meals and setting up of the dining room
- Taking part in activities in the home
- Advising care staff concerning any changes in residents' dietary habits.
Your skills and attributes:
- Enthusiastic, motivated, good communication and customer care skills
- An affinity towards older people
- Team player with a cheerful, caring disposition and a commitment to excellence
- Flexibility, well organised and proactive
- Keen to learn new skills and develop in your role
- Ideally you will have some experience in the hospitality sector although full training will be given
No experience required, immediate start, extra cash, part-time/weekends.
Our benefits package, perks and incentives:
- Minimum of 28 days holiday including bank holidays (pro rata)
- Extensive training and continual personal development
- Contributory Group Pension scheme
- Meals provided while on duty during 12 hour shift
- Free uniforms
- Free DBS check
- Free parking (subject to availability)
- A supportive bank of workers who regularly work in all our care homes
- As a positive employer, we look to recruit from all sectors of our community
- A rewarding career, enabling our employees to make a difference to the lives of older people
Why choose us?
At Balcombe Care Homes we know what good care looks and feels like. We understand what’s needed in order to provide our residents with the very best quality of life, and ensure our staff feel valued, supported and rewarded. If you feel you'd like to join our friendly, professional, caring team, then please get in touch.
For further information please contact Peter Williams on the number provided.
Apply for Food & Beverage Catering Assistant (flexible hours, job share) - excellent care home, Horsham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly