Occupational Health Administrator
1 day left
We have an exciting opportunity for two Administrators to join our Occupational Health Team.
The role is based on site with our high-profile client in Barrow-in-Furness, this role will be subject to security clearance.
This a full-time role where the successful applicant will work 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Thursday 8-4.30pm and Fridays 8am till 1.30pm. However, we may consider a job share for the right applicants.
Successful applicants will be an integral part of our OH team, supporting the provision of a professional Occupational Health and Treatment service.
The main duties of this role are:
- Coordination and maintenance of diaries/appointments for all clinical staff
- Assist Office Manager/Senior Occupational Health Advisor in production of OH monthly reports and statistics
- Assist Office Manager/ Senior Occupational Health Advisor in auditing our system
- Produce documents for the management team on an ad hoc basis
- Taking meeting notes and producing minutes
- General admin
- Stationery - liaising with the Customer to place orders when necessary. Ensure stock in office is kept to ideal levels
- Taking telephone messages
- Reception duties
- Additional administrative duties for Clinical Staff as and when required
- Use of multiple databases and internet systems for recording of stats
Additional Salary Info: 25 Days Holiday, Health Cash Plan, Perkbox
Administrator | Admin | OH | Occupational Health | Part Time | Reporting | Statistics | OH Database
- 5 x Standard GCSE grades
- Previous administration experience in a similar environment
- Possess excellent PC and software skills and abilities, mainly Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook
- High level of professionalism to be demonstrated at all times
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritise a vast workload are critical
- Be self-motivated and demonstrate ability to work using their own initiative
- Good customer service skills as majority of role involves liaising with clients
- Work as part of the OH team with health professionals
- Communicate with all levels of staff and demonstrate good customer engagement skills
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills & discretion on confidential medical matters over the telephone, via e-mail and with face to face interaction
- Excellent time management
- Experience of working within a clinical environment
- Experience in an Occupational Health setting
- Commercially aware
- Experience of handling of sensitive and confidential data
We are one of the UK's leading providers of occupational health services. Established in 2002 by a group of occupational health professionals, we have experienced strong, steady growth. We offer a full portfolio of occupational health services, combining them into bespoke programmes that suit your organisation's people and their needs. We also provide innovative medical care training courses that give personnel the skills they need to handle medical emergencies.
The information you have submitted will be held and used by us in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 and all relevant subsequent legislation. This information will be held and processed for the purpose of personnel/payroll administration and statistical and business analysis. We will retain the forms of unsuccessful applicants for 6 months in accordance with current guidance.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Apply for Occupational Health Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly