Graduate teaching assistant - secondary school
2 days left
** SEPTEMBER START **
x2 Graduate Teaching assistants
Richmond - Secondary school
Veritas are working with a small co-ed secondary school in Richmond. The school are looking for x2 Teaching assistants to join them for the new academic year and continue through until July 2019.
The ideal candidate will be strong in core subject and will support students up to GCSE level. Ideally they will also have some knowledge/ experience of working with SEN students as the role will involve supporting students with dyslexia, ASD and those of lower ability. Good behaviour management skills are also desirable.
The candidate will also be liaising with the senior leadership team and endeavour to raise attainment and improve the student's social, emotional and behavioural issues.
The school is located close to various local bus routes and a short walk from a mainline train station.
Skills and experience:
* Graduate from a leading university
* Strong in Maths and Science
* Previous experience supporting secondary ages students/ SEN
* Behaviour management skills
* Professional and friendly approach
* Enthusiastic and Pro-active
If you are interested in this position, please contact Gemma at Veritas Education.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'
Apply for Graduate teaching assistant - secondary school
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly