Looking for carers/PA
We are looking for male or female carers to work with an elderly gentleman.
You need to be physically strong and fit to help with daily walking exercise and transfers and to work with a main carer as well as having a patient and caring nature, with good communication skills and providing high quality personal, social and domestic care to maintain his independence.
It would be highly desirable if you could speak either Urdu, Hindi or Punjabi to ease communication and have some experience with stroke or dementia. Recent DBS check would be an advantage. Training will be provided where necessary.
To start work immediately on the following shifts Monday to Sunday:
- Mornings from 8-9.30am and possible extra shift cover from 10am (Mon-Wed and Fri. Sun backup cover).
- Weekends 1.30-2.30pm.(possibly Mon-Fri).
- Evenings 5.30/ 7.30-8.30pm (Mon-Sun or to provide cover where necessary.
Other positions available to start work immediately :
- Main carer- Monday to Sunday - various days and shifts from 8am - 8.30pm -mornings, afternoons and evenings
- Female Live in Carer for the right candidate
- Self employment applications considered
Flexibility is required to provide emergency and annual leave cover for other team members when necessary for all positions.
£7.20-9.15 rates are dependent on experience and position. Please note this is NOT a cash in hand job
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV
Apply for Looking for carers/PA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly