Ground Work Labourer
Do you have a passion for Construction and are looking for something in the commercial sector? We have a new role with a contractor that requires a Groundworks Labourer very soon!.
- Location: Newhaven
- Contract type: Freelance
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration: Long Term
- Pay rate: £14 - £15 (CIS Available)
- Randstad CPE contact: Tom Churchill (Brighton office)
A well established Groundworks contractor who work across the Sussex area
Working as Groundworker our client will be looking for labourers to assist in re - profiling a sloping concrete floor, the refurbishment of slope will require the labourer to remove the broken stone and export it to a skip:
- Ideally you will have experience working with a gang of groundworkers and be comfortable in a fast paced site.
- You will be comfortable lifting and shifting materials through out the day.
- You will be conscious of health and safety on site and will be weary of others who are working alongside them.
To be successful in your application for this role you will have and be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Up to 2 years experience in a Labouring position
- You will have a CSCS Ticket
- Strong work ethic in a team .
- Be approachable and happy to work as point of contact when working in a stand alone position.
What to do next:
If this role meets your expectations and aspirations please click the apply now link. If this one isn't for you but you would like to discuss other options or for us to act as an agent to secure you a new contract please don't hesitate to call us on 01273 974829 for 100% confidential consultation.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.