Are you a Finance Assistant wanting a new challenge?
Do you have an accounting qualification and want a new opportunity?
This role is ideally suited to a career minded, ambitious individual who is looking for that unique opportunity to prove what they can do. We will test your skills and capability to their limits, but this will enable you to grow as you keep learning and evolving with the job. You will receive appropriate support, development and training to develop.
To assist in the day to day financial administration of the organisation by carrying out the main duties and responsibilities as detailed in the job description using the practices and policies in use in the department specifically in the following areas:
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- General Ledger, including stock, Balance Sheet reconciliations, capex and management accounts
33 Holidays, Company Sick Pay, Death in Service, Cycle to work and free parking
AAT | CIMA | Finance | Book-keeping
- Accounting Qualification (or studying towards)
- AAT or CIMA
- GCSE's or equivalent in Maths and English to at least grade C
- Full working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Outlook
- Excellent time management with a meticulous eye for detail
- Basic accounting knowledge and understanding
- Methodical approach to work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of Sage 1000 or working knowledge of finance systems
- Minimum of working 2 years within an accounts or finance role
- A fast and highly accurate level of data entry
- Willingness to undertake additional training, on the job and/formally to carry out the duties required
- Flexible approach to changing work patterns
- Excellent attendance and time-keeping
We are a well-known and first-class automotive engineering and manufacturing business that supply into the automotive sector on a first and second tier basis. Our business is renowned for delivering excellence and efficiency based on state of the art technology; with safety, quality and environment as our first priorities; delivered by a loyal and hardworking workforce who understand the needs of our customers and are justly proud of meeting them.
We are proud of our reputation as a quality supplier and we recognise that the quality of our output reflects the quality of our members. Our aim is to provide our customers with the service and product quality that they want, at a price which gives us a profit and our customer's value for money. To help us achieve this we are registered to BS EN ISO 9001:2015, ITAF16949:2016 and ISO14001:2015 and working towards IATF.