Spanish restaurant group recruiting assistant manager
One of London's top Spanish restaurants groups is looking for an assistant manager. Opportunity to join a fun and dynamic team in a professional working environment.
- Assist manager in all aspects of front of house ensuring a quality service is delivered at all time.
- Ability to work under pressure and coordinate a busy service of several sittings of large 100+ cover restaurant.
- Deliver excellent customer service and maintain & build customer loyalty.
- Manage a team of 10 waiters, including training in restaurant protocol, daily briefings, staff rota management & staff motivation initiatives.
- Liaise and communicate with restaurant owners on all management issues.
- Bookings management for both restaurant sites. Including addressing requirements of large parties and events.
- Manage customer phone calls and queries.
- Various office analytical and administrative tasks.
- At least one year previous experience in an assistant manager role or similar in a quality establishment.
- Excellent English and Spanish language skills as both written and verbal communication is required in both languages.
- Interest in Spanish cuisine & culture.
- Varied & rewarding role with significant learning opportunities in a respected and high quality restaurant.
- Opportunity to manage a high volume service and significant number of staff.
- Professional & fun working environment.
- Excellent remuneration and incentives package.
Apply for Spanish restaurant group recruiting assistant manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly