A leading international banking provider is looking for an Executive Assistant to support the Central Executive Team. This is a fast-paced role requiring a logical, confident and proactive approach as well as exceptional time management skills. This role reporting into the Executive Assistant to the CEO is pivotal to the smooth running of the Central Executive Office.
You are adaptable and able to work well under pressure with intermediate skills in MS Word, PowerPoint and Outlook. Experience in a similar role is essential as you will exercise appropriate judgement and discretion, especially when handling confidential information. This is a temporary to permanent opportunity so candidates must be immediately available.
- Being responsible for extensive diary and telephone management
- Co-ordination and booking of business travel, including flights, accommodation, visas, meetings and restaurants
- Planning and scheduling of board and other VIP visits
- Coordination of documents for meetings including printing, binding, scanning
- Document managing (including arranging the execution, filing and storage of documents)
- Regularly interacting with assistants (internal and external companies) including coordinating conference calls with international offices and managing different time zones
- Regularly interacting with people of at all levels (Chairman/Group CEO down) both internally and externally
- Compiling and submitting monthly expenses, ensuring deadlines are adhered to
- Processing of payment and record keeping of invoices
- Planning and coordination of all meetings for both internal and external staff, ensuring refreshments are ordered and rooms are booked
- Assisting with creating and formatting PowerPoint presentations
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us. Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database once we have contacted you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please refer to How We Use Your Personal Information.