Chef de Partie, Vinoteca City
4 days left
- Full Time
We are looking for an enthusiastic Chef de Partie for Vinoteca City, opposite Cannon Street Station.
Vinoteca is a small independent group of restaurants, which combine high quality, characterful wine with a highly seasonal modern European menu. We work with the best ingredients from great suppliers to produce freshly cooked seasonal food – we even bake our own bread daily.
For the right Chef de Partie we offer a great work/life balance and rates of pay around £25,000 per annum.
- Our chef de Parties work an average of 45 hours per week over 5 days
- All overtime is paid
- 28 days paid holiday
- Staff meals on duty and wine training (if that's something that interests you)
- There is also a generous staff discount scheme (yes, even on wine)
- Genuine opportunities for promotion as we grow
In return we are looking for Chef de Parties who:
- Are passionate about food and love to cook for others every day
- Are competent cooks and have experience preparing food from raw ingredients
- Want to progress further in their career, to learn and grow with us. Vinoteca is a growing company and always looks to promote chef de parties from within when opportunities arise.
- Are reliable and enjoy being an active part of a team
- Have previous experience in a large busy kitchen
If you are a commis chef looking to move up or a demi chef de partie please send us your CV as we'd love to train you to our standard.
Apply for Chef de Partie, Vinoteca City
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly