Digital & Influencer Marketing Intern - 6 Months
We are a new platform that connects brands with online influencers, enabling them to efficiently collaborate on sponsored content campaigns. Influencer marketing is a fast growing space, expected to reach $10b by 2020. We secured a small seed funding round in 2017 and are looking at a larger round later this year. We are pre-revenue and about to soft launch imminently. We have a great management team and are looking to quickly grow into a valuable SaaS business.
This role is expected to effectively communicate and build relationships with key online influencers. As such you will need the following traits:
- Easy going, friendly attitude and great communication skills
- Competitive, positive and can-do attitude
- Thick-skinned and persistent
- Experience using SaaS tools to optimize processes and maximize results
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Grow the community. You’ll build a database of influencers (e.g. bloggers, Instagram / Facebook / YouTube influencers) and invite them onto our platform.
- Use your creativity to break into the minds of influencers and get them onto our platform
- Continuously experiment with more efficient ways to convert leads
- Contribute to the overall development of content marketing initiatives and outreach strategy
- Meet your performance goals. We measure everything including the number of influencers you pitch to and the quality of the results.
- Some understanding of the online, influencer and sponsored content advertising space
- Ability to source and setup online tools to streamline the workflow and increase efficiency
As a small and agile startup, we’ll need you to wear many hats and get involved in other areas of the business as needed. Some of your other responsibilities may include:
- Dealing with customer support issues
- Creating content for our social media channels and distributing content to grow our following and authority in the online advertising / influencer marketing space
- Handling new business enquiries
- Managing ad campaigns on Google or Facebook
- Relaying customer feedback to developers
- Testing product functionality
- Moderating platform users and content
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (friendly, casual, disarming tone)
- Highly organized with strong time-management skills
- Proficient in Excel, Google Docs and other online tools
- Understanding of public relations and social media
- Commercially astute
- Bags of initiative and flawless attention to detail
In Return We Offer:
- The opportunity to get involved with a high growth tech startup from the ground up
- Flexible working hours with work from home days available
- The chance to take ownership of projects, grow with us and learn loads
- £300 per week salary to help cover your costs and living expenses
Location & Team
We are based at a friendly co-working space in North London N19 4EH.
You will be working directly with the CEO in our London office. The rest of the team is based in Eastern Europe and the USA. As such we use online tools such as Slack, Trello and Base Camp to collaborate.
Initially this role is for 6 months but there is an opportunity for this to evolve into a permanent position for the right candidate.