Home Care Worker - Kirkintilloch
Clyde Healthcare provides valuable support in homecare, healthcare and housing support. We are currently recruiting for home care workers in the Kirkintilloch Area.
Are you self- motivated, engaging, outgoing and committed to giving professional care and support in the home?
If so, we are looking for candidates with a flexible approach, who will provide the following to enable the client to remain independent in their own home:-
- Assisting with personal care
- Providing domestic and household services; including meal preparation
- Assisting clients to develop and maintain their daily living skills and independence
- Promptly reporting any change which may affect the health or wellbeing of a client.
No experience required as full training will be provided to those who have not previously worked in healthcare. Candidates will be required to undertake a PVG Disclosure Check.
Within this role we are able to offer:
- £8.45 per hour.
- 15p per mile as reimbursement for recorded travel.
- Holiday Pay.
- Shift patterns where staff are required to work double shift pattern -week one / Monday Thursday Friday week 2 /Tuesday Wednesday Saturday Sunday.
- Overtime available.
- Ad hoc shifts are available to those unable to commit to shift pattern.
Due to the nature of this role applicants MUST HAVE THEIR OWN TRANSPORT.
If you think this is the role for you please click on the ‘Apply now’ link below or contact the Clyde Homecare team on 0141 427 3665.
Alternatively you can email your CV to email@example.com