Receptionist / Administrative Assistant
Are you Looking for a Full Time Receptionist / Administrative Assistant role in Bristol?
Join a prestigious, friendly, Award Winning, Rated 'Outstanding' Company, passionate about providing the highest standards of care to people living in their own homes
This is an opportunity to join an extremely professional organisation who is offering great benefits and a competitive salary for the right receptionist candidate. We are looking for an experienced Administrative Assistant and receptionist who can be the face of the company and also provide administrative support to our friendly and professional Homecare Team and General Manager. You must be extremely organised, have exceptionally high standards and a friendly, warm and approachable personality.
What we will give you:
- Full Time Hours - Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
- 28 days paid Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Opportunities for Career Progression
- Organised, friendly & supportive working environment
What we will need from you:
- Have excellent interpersonal skills with sound IT knowledge in Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent telephone manner along with meeting and greeting you will be the first point of contact to all Premier Homecare visitors
- Exceptional Administration & Communication Skills
- Outgoing personality and caring attitude
- Good negotiation skills
- Ability to meet deadlines, be flexible, adaptable and work well as part of a small team
- Organisational skills with attention to detail
Check our latest inspection report from the Care Quality Commission and staff reviews on our Facebook page ‘Premier Homecare’ Bristol.
Click Apply Now or call Tanya for more details on 01179592013