E-Commerce Administrator - Online Fashion Retailer
We are an online fashion retailer, close to Manchester City Centre who sells on various marketplaces such as eBay, Amazon and website.
We are looking for an ambitious, vibrant and self-motivated individual who will be able to work on their own as well as within a team.
The ideal candidate will have excellent attention to detail and proactive approach.
Due to the nature of the job good knowledge of Linnworks or multi-channel software is ideal.
- Producing shipping labels using Linnworks on a daily basis
- Customer Service, replying customers inquiries and solving issues, maintaining the accounts top rated with high feedback rates.
- Liaising with Warehouse staff to ensure operations run smoothly
- Pointing Out Any Listing errors so our dedicated listings team can rectify
- Ensuring Listings are well-optimised
- Identification of new potential customers
- Recording and follow up new leads and generate sales
- Managing FBA Shipments
- Reporting on Sales Channel Performances
Who we are looking for? Ideal Candidate will demonstrate following skills:
- Previous Work Experience Working as Online Customer Service or Similar E-Commerce Role
- Good Knowledge and of MS Excel
- Good Communicator
- Fast Typing Skills
- Use of Linnworks (ideal but not necessary)
- Experience of Amazon Seller Central and FBA Process is an advantage
Job Type: Full-Time,
Hours: 45 hours per week, 9-5pm Sunday-Friday
Start Date: Immediate Start, Subject to 2 months Probationary Period
Experience: 1 Year Minimum E-Commerce
If you would like to discuss further, please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we shall look into your application.