Mini Bus Driver
Are you interested in a fulfilling role as a mini bus driver for school runs?
Do you have a valid PCV licence, CPC qualification and an enhanced DBS?
Does a part time role, working mornings (7am-10am) and afternoons (2pm-5pm), interest you?
We are recruiting mini bus drivers for a number of various contracts located across London. This is an ongoing position and is ideal for mini bus drivers that has personal commitments and cannot commit to the hours on offer for service work.
The nature of the work will require a DBS/Enhanced CRB as it will be transporting the elderly, the more vulnerable or children. We can apply for the enhanced DBS for you if you do not already have one.
Pay Rate: £10.00 per hour
Mini Bus Driver Requirements:
- Valid UK PCV driving licence
- Valid CPC qualification
- No more than 6 points (No TT99, DR10s, CDs)
- Enhanced DBS application required
- Six or more months of bus driving experience is an asset
- Living within a commutable distance
- Good area knowledge and confident in driving within London areas (preferred)
If you are interested, please apply and an Integrated Solutions recruitment specialist will contact you.
Or if you have further questions, please contact Mitchell at 02084431616
Apply for Mini Bus Driver
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly