Customer Delivery Driver
Have you held a full UK driving licence for at least three years?
Do you have six or more months experience in customer delivery?
Would an exciting position in customer service interest you?
We are recruiting multiple customer delivery driver positions with one of the four largest supermarkets in the UK. The position is temporary to start, and following a successful 12-week review, you will have the opportunity to be permanent with the company.
Customer Delivery Driver Job Highlights:
- Immediate start
- Temporary position with permanent potential
- Full time work available
- Part time work available on Sunday, Monday and Tuesdays only.
- Weekly pay
- Paid holiday
- Pre-planned route with loaded vans
- Training and Uniform provided
- On-site manager to support your ongoing training
Pay Rate: £10.42 - £12.42 per hour
Customer Delivery Driver Job Requirements:
- Full valid UK driving licence held for at least three years
- No more than 6 points
- Valid DBS Application is required
- 6 months or more delivery driving experience is required
- Customer service experience is desirable
- Time keeping is an asset
- Excellent communication skills
- Living within a commutable distance
If you are interested, please apply and an Integrated Solutions recruitment specialist will contact you.
Apply for Customer Delivery Driver
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly