Hotel Porter / Public Area Cleaner
Looking to join a culture of excellence and be part of the most recognised name in the hospitality industry?
We are Hilton! We are Hospitality!
We create heartfelt experiences for our guests and meaningful opportunities for our Team Members. Achieving consistently the title of Great places to work, this is not just a job – we offer you a journey of self-discovery, growth and an exceptional career.
What will I be doing?
- Be the face of our hotel and ensure a memorable experience for Guests
- Provide a high level of customer service at all times
- Deliver luggage and parcels to hotel guest rooms
- Assist with any guest requests in a timely manner
- Ensure the public areas of the hotel are kept to an immaculate standard at all times
As a hotel porter / public area cleaner you will work 20 hours per week, including, but not always, weekends and bank holidays.
What are we looking for?
- Positive attitude and someone who makes our guests smile
- Genuinely friendly and caring
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Good communication and personal presentation
- Attention to detail
- Competent level of IT proficiency
- Resilient and can work under pressure
It would be advantageous if you worked previously in a customer facing job.
There is no specific education or qualification required for this job.
What will it be like to work for Amaris Hospitality?
Amaris Hospitality operates branded hotels in key locations across the UK and Ireland. We offer our employees excellent opportunities to grow and develop within our portfolio along with the following benefits:
- Staff, Friends & Family discount within Amaris Portfolio of hotels and also within the International brand you would work within.
- 50% Food & Beverage discount.
- Modern, stylish uniforms.
- Meals on duty.
- Social calendar of events.
- Learning & Development for all levels.