Practice Accountant - Part or Full Qualified
We are looking for an immediate start for the Experienced full or part-time qualified (AAT, ACCA, ACA) Practice Accountant for our practice
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing a portfolio of up to £150,000 fee bank of small and medium business clients.
- Preparing and reviewing personal & Corporation tax returns, VAT, and Payroll
- Manage junior members of the team
- Take new and existing Clients Appointments
- Assisting Manager on a day to day Practice Management duties
The candidate should have the following skills:
- Accountancy and Practice Software skills
- Effective communication and writing skills
- Customer Services and Compliance Skills
- You are required to provide and deliver high-quality tax, accountancy & VAT services with the personal touch that our small business clients demand and working closely with the existing team including the Director and taking a leading role in the preparation of final work and liaising with clients.
- You’ll be proactive, motivated and ambitious, with a problem-solving attitude. There are excellent opportunities for further progression within this expanding firm for the right person.
You must have an accountancy qualification and practice experience. You must also have strong IT skills.
We expect you to have a knowhow of the following software:
TaxCalc, Practice Ignition, QuickBooks, Sage, CCH, MoneySoft, Receipt Bank, TSheets and Virtual Cabinet.
Working with TaxAssist Accountants
Be part of recognised large accountancy network while benefiting from being in a friendly, local business atmosphere.
Experience the rewarding and varied nature of working with local small businesses. You will be helping a wide range of small business owners with their finances, no two days will be the same.
Receive support from an accountancy network and Support Centre for technical and business development support.
Benefit from access to training, CPD, guidance, tools, and videos to expand your soft skills and technical knowledge.
Work for an employer that is focused on long-term staff retention. Career development opportunities are available to the right candidates.
Join a team that is quick to adapt, are advocates of cloud bookkeeping and other time-saving products - we take innovation seriously.
We are looking for enthusiastic, hard-working individuals to join our growing team.
Job Type: Full-time