RCS Logistics has an exciting opportunity for a HR Manager to join their team based in Corby. As part of this role you will work on a full time, permanent basis and receive a highly competitive salary of £35,000 - £39,000 per annum.
The HR Manager will work with the senior management team to develop and implement HR strategy, policies and procedures for RCS Logistics.
This is a standalone role the individual will need to fit with the company’s culture and support the organisation through a period of intense change, a true generalist able to identify and manage risks, working with all stake holders to meet the changing needs of the business.
With a dotted line to the UK HR Manager of the Rhenus Group you will work on group projects such as graduate recruitment, training/development and apprenticeship programs.
As our HR Manager your duties will include:
- Provision of generalist HR support
- Recruitment and talent acquisition
- Provision of advice to line managers on HR issues
- The review, development and implementation of HR processes and procedures
- Ensure compliance with all UK employment law
- Strong employee relations skills
- Produce monthly reports on key HR metrics
- Manage the induction
- Manage all employment related correspondence
- Manage all performance related issues from annual appraisals to implementing performance improvement plans
- Provide information to payroll
- Manage DBS checks / reports
Our ideal HR Manager will have the following skills, experience and qualities:
- Highly organised and able to work to deadlines
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Ability to influence and challenge decision makers
- Positive role model with ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Experience of working in a stand along generalist HR role
- Experience in reviewing and implementing new HR processes
- Experience of coaching line managers to manage all employee relations issues
- CIPD qualified or equivalent experience in a similar role
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our HR Manager then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!
Apply for HR Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly