MIG Welder - Wolverhampton - Permanent
Job: MIG Welder
Working hours: 7.30am-4pm Monday to Thursday and 7.30am
Pay rate: £9.87 per hour plus overtime available in peak season
My Client is currently growing and they have opportunities for proactive, self-motivated individuals to join their busy Operations department.
* Structural Steel Fabrication (MIG welding)
* Gas cutting (oxy-propane) experience desirable but not essential (training can be provided)
* Ability to check own work for QA purposes
* Overhead crane experience would be preferable but training is provided.
* Must be able to work in small teams and independently
* Working to strict timelines to meet daily orders and project deadlines
* Coded fabricators/welders would be an advantage
* Ability to read fabrication drawings - basic knowledge required (further training is given)
* Strong health and safety awareness
* Familiarity with workshop environment and handheld tools/machines
* Training and development
* Promotion opportunities
Please either call Guy Hancox at Pure Staff on 0121 237 4840 or email your CV via this job advert.
Apply for MIG Welder - Wolverhampton - Permanent
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly