Receptionist Job for Afternoon Shift in South West London, TW9
We are a small family run hotel in Richmond, South West London TW9 and we are looking for Receptionists to join our team. We require reception staff for the morning/afternoon shift (FULL TIME). As a Receptionist, you will provide exceptional services for our guests to experience the best service from check-in through to check-out. You will be the first point of contact for our guests’ and therefore should be able to perform of all following tasks to a high standard:
Key skills required:
• Excellent English communication skills both verbal and written is essential
• The candidate must be passionate about delivering excellent customer service
• Be flexible with working hours
• Internet & IT literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel.
• 1 year experience in a similar role, preferred but not required as training will be provided
• Prior knowledge of using hotel booking systems is also welcomed
• Reception duties; including meeting and greeting guests and checking them in and out
• Managing bookings through our in-house software (Rezlynx by Guestline).
• Processing hotel bookings and responding to emails, telephone enquiries.
• Assistance with guests’ luggage
• Giving guests directions and recommendations for the local area
The Reception hours are as follows:
Morning shift hours are: 7:30am to 3:30pm
Afternoon shift hours are: 3:30pm to 11:30pm or 1pm to 9pm (variable)
Night shift hours are: 11.30pm to 7.30am
Must be available to work weekdays as well as weekends.
28 Days paid holiday per year inclusive of Public and Bank Holidays.
Gross Salary: Minimum Wage plus Bonus
Start Date: Immediately
We are located in ZONE 4 and are only a 3-minute walk from Richmond Station.
Richmond Inn Hotel, 50-56 Sheen Road, TW9 1UG
Please provide a CV and references.
Apply for Receptionist Job for Afternoon Shift in South West London, TW9
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly