Chef de Partie or Jnr Sous Chef for pub with temp live in
Chef de Partie ~ Pub ~ £20k ~ Temp live in ~ Portscatho, Cornwall
Chefshare is recruiting a Chef de Partie looking to take the next step in their career and join the fantastic team in a beautiful sea side Pub in Portscatho, Cornwall.
The Pub has rooms for guests to stay, outside seating areas and a fantastic restaurant that caters for up to 70 covers; serving classic English fayre with a modern twist.
In this role as Chef de Partie you will be working in a team of 4 chefs, this is a supportive role where the successful applicant will use their experience and skills to help plan menus, cost out dishes and strive to improve upon their own skills always homing in on the customer’s needs.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any chef looking to further their skill set whilst receiving great rates of pay and job security, this position also has temporary accommodation for any chefs looking to relocate to the area.
You will need to have your own mode of transport, due to the location of the pub.
The right candidate must
- Be clean and tidy in appearance.
- Have good time management.
- Have a passion for produce & the hospitality industry.
- Be willing to train junior staff.
- Be a hard-working team player.
- Personable approach in your work and life.
- Have a good standard of hygiene.
Your role as Chef de Partie
- Organising the kitchen & your section efficiently.
- Working as part of a team & independently.
- Working closely with Sous chef and Head chef.
- Ordering stock.
- Delegation of tasks.
- Prep duties.
- Salary: £20,000 p.a.
- Weekly share of tips up to £200
- Mixture of straights and splits
- 40+ hours per week.
- 28 days holiday p.a.
- Temporary live in available
- 1-3 years’ experience.
- Working 5 days out of 7.
Apply now using your CV and a cover letter.
Are you interested in this role or would like to find out more? Please contact Joshua Hibbs at recruitment @chefshare.co.uk or call on 01803659529 on EXT 3.
Apply for Chef de Partie or Jnr Sous Chef for pub with temp live in
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly