Bar & Waiting staff - FULL TIME AND PART TIME - Grantley Arms in Wonersh near Guildford
We are looking for Full and Part time bar and waiting staff to join our busy team at the Grantley Arms, Wonersh
- Competitive hourly rate + excellent tips
- Flexible shifts and hours
- 50% off peak discount on food throughout the company
- Staff meals on shift
- Childcare vouchers / cycle to work scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Generous recommend a friend bonus scheme
- Career development, 1st class training and support to progress your career
- Opportunities to move between pubs
- Friendly and fun working environment
The ideal person will have a friendly, outgoing personality with excellent communication skills and enjoy delivering great service to our customers.
Previous experience either bar or waiting is preferred but not essential as full training is given. Most importantly you will be confident in talking to our customers, enjoy working as part of a team and have an interest in food and drink.
The potential here is enormous, whether you are just looking to work a few hours a week behind a bar or waiting-on or would like to kick start your full-time career in hospitality management, we’re sure you’ll enjoy working with us. We offer flexible shifts, but you will be needed to work at least one weekend shift per week. If this sounds like your kind of job, we’d really like to hear from you.
The Grantley Arms is steeped in history and has been an active part of Wonersh Village for nearly 500 years. The building oozes charm and character with its original wooden beams and log fireplaces. We are part of Pearmain Pubs, a small group 7 independently owned 'smart pubs' located in Surrey and Middlesex.
Apply for Bar & Waiting staff - FULL TIME AND PART TIME - Grantley Arms in Wonersh near Guildford
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly