Customer Service Personnel/Reservationists
Customer Service Personnel / Reservationists
We are currently recruiting customer service personnel to join our Reservations team on Tresco Island.
If you have proven experience of working in a customer focussed environment, able to deliver high levels of customer care, friendly and approachable, then we would love to hear from you.
The role is primarily customer service, looking after island guests and visitors and dealing with their enquiries both face to face and on the telephone in a friendly, courteous and efficient manner.
Your package will include travel between Penzance and Tresco at the beginning and end of the season and tied accommodation.
You will be expected to work forty to forty-five hours per week across five or six days that may include Saturday and Sunday, depending on rotas. You may be required to work longer hours during busy periods.
As a member of the reservations team you will be responsible for handling enquiries at the front desk, as well as a variety of administration duties including:
- Banking duties.
- Processing fuel (petrol/diesel) transactions at the till.
- Making charges to guest cottage accounts for laundry, bike hire, buggy hire and electricity usage.
- The organisation and logging of lost and found items.
- Processing and sorting incoming and outgoing Estate mail.
- Updating and maintaining information display areas.
- Excellent customer service skills that can be evidenced.
- Able to multi-task remaining calm, helpful and professional even in a pressurised customer service environment
- English fluency and the ability to converse easily with a wide range of people, both in writing and orally.
- Self-motivation and a proven ability to work in an organised and efficient manner both alone and as part of a team
- The ability to prioritise tasks effectively.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office software such as Outlook, Excel, Word and Access.
- Previous experience and knowledge of Hotel Perfect.
- Previous work experience in a reception or reservations environment.
To apply please send Updated CV, Cover Letter and details of two professional references
We only accept applications from people who are eligible to work in the UK and do not have facilities to assist in any Work Permit or Visa application
Apply for Customer Service Personnel/Reservationists
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly