Yard Sale Pizza, voted Observer Food Monthly Best Cheap Eats 2017 & Time Out Love London's favourite restaurant of 2016, aspires to be a really well run and professional organisation where people are respected and enjoy their work. We are looking for someone who shares in these values and who can make a real difference to a business.
Currently operating from four sites we have ambitious expansion plans and are looking for a talented and ambitious Marketing Manager to join our senior management team and help support our growth.
The marketing manager will be responsible for devising and implementing a sales and marketing strategy that will have a measurable and positive impact on company performance and revenue. This will include but is certainly not limited to:
- Events, promotions, strategic collaborations and partnerships
- Devising social media strategy and managing platforms
- Oversee mail outs and all other digital communication
- Support and lead on events from conception to sales
- Drive growth of new and returning customers
- Creation of marketing material – digital and physical
- Overseeing merchandise store
- Monthly reporting and evaluation of all activities
- Managing the marketing assistant who we already have in place
The Ideal Candidate:
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1-2 years of relevant marketing experience and will be keen to learn and grow with the business. We are looking for an enthusiastic and creative person who can think outside of the box!
We are offering a competitive salary based on experience. This will be a key individual in our organisation and there is the potential for share options so that this person can share in the success of the business.