Trainee Spa Therapist with The Excellent benefits of Bannatyne - Central London
Bannatyne provide the highest standards in beauty therapy and are dedicated to their client’s wellbeing.
As a member of the Bannatyne Spa Team, you will provide high quality service with a can-do attitude. We are looking for energetic and personable candidates who reflect the friendly and professional approach of Bannatyne Spas. The ideal candidate would be hard-working, adopt a flexible working approach and demonstrate willing when learning new skills.
Bannatyne Spas hold a longstanding reputation for high quality service and impeccable standards. They believe in providing the best experience for their team and offer full training and generous benefits in a vibrant environment. Bannatyne Spas offer a fantastic array of treatments, so you’ll work with industry leading brands that include Elemis, Bare Minerals and Leighton Denny Nails.
Once you’ve secured your role with Bannatyne Spas you’ll benefit from:
- Commission on retail & treatments
- Free gym membership
- Ongoing product & treatment training
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- High street savings
- 20% staff discount on treatments, products, meals and overnight stays at any Bannatyne Hotel
Your next step
To apply for a role with Bannatyne Spas, you must hold a Level 3 qualification in Beauty Therapy – The Training Room have partnered with Bannatyne Spas to get you qualified and introduce you to fantastic roles once you graduate. The Training Room will help get you started with the following qualifications and benefits:
- ITEC Level 3 Diploma in Beauty Therapy Treatments
- 3 year’s career support, featuring an introduction to Bannatyne Spas
- Highly qualified and experienced tutors
- Nationally and internationally recognised qualifications
Your new career starts here; get started by applying today!