Chef for busy Finnieston pub
As Head of Chef, you will primarily be responsible for the running of all food operations within the business.
You will be responsible for:
- Launching the kitchen operation of the business in line with the owners’ brief
- Putting into place and maintaining excellent food hygiene processes
- Keeping all food hygiene, H&S, risk assessments and other managerial admin completely up-to-date at all times
- Delivering excellent and consistent menus throughout busy and quiet periods
- Building relationships with suppliers and working closely with them to achieve the best possible quality of produce at competitive prices
- Closely monitoring all financial elements of running the kitchen including but not limited to wage costs, cost of goods, menu pricing, cleaning/disposable items
- Creating and gathering high quality content through images and videos for use on our social media platforms
- Financial reporting and KPIs
- Market research and analysis
The role itself will evolve on a daily basis as your responsibilities grow, once we have managed to get this operation running smoothly and in a profitable manner then we can look into other business opportunities, such as external catering and loads more cool stuff.
Apply for Chef for busy Finnieston pub
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly