Chef for busy Finnieston pub
As Head of Chef, you will primarily be responsible for the running of all food operations within the business.
You will be responsible for:
- Launching the kitchen operation of the business in line with the owners’ brief
- Putting into place and maintaining excellent food hygiene processes
- Keeping all food hygiene, H&S, risk assessments and other managerial admin completely up-to-date at all times
- Delivering excellent and consistent menus throughout busy and quiet periods
- Building relationships with suppliers and working closely with them to achieve the best possible quality of produce at competitive prices
- Closely monitoring all financial elements of running the kitchen including but not limited to wage costs, cost of goods, menu pricing, cleaning/disposable items
- Creating and gathering high quality content through images and videos for use on our social media platforms
- Financial reporting and KPIs
- Market research and analysis
The role itself will evolve on a daily basis as your responsibilities grow, once we have managed to get this operation running smoothly and in a profitable manner then we can look into other business opportunities, such as external catering and loads more cool stuff.