2 days left
- Full Time
Head Office Ipswich
Full Time 37 hours per week.
Salary Range Starting from £ 16,000 per annum
Leading Lives provides a range of social care and support across Suffolk to adults with learning disabilities. Our aim is to enable vulnerable people to live full, active lives in their own communities and supporting them to lead the life they choose.
We have an exciting new role for an Accounts Assistant to join our Head Office team to act as the first point of contact for all customers and be responsible for the financial administration of the service. We are looking for candidates who are flexible in their approach to work and will use their initiative to develop and improve the service and procedures. Acting as first point of contact you will need to liaise and provide information to customers, funding providers and management. It is therefore essential that you can demonstrate effective communication and customer service skills to a diverse range of contacts.
- Provide support to the finance officer and budget managers on financial matters
- Ensure financial information is available on a timely basis
- Work flexibly to support delivery across the service
- Collation of payroll data, calculations and queries
- Monitoring and analysis of outstanding debts
- Priorities effectively to ensure that deadlines are met
- Efficiency of system and process
- End of year accounting and audits
- Support the effective delivery of financial information to all levels of the business
- Ensure accurate and timely information is available for budget monitoring
- Day to day administration of orders, invoices and payments
- Assist with preparation of annual auditor pack to external auditor deadline
- Assist with other tasks as and when required to assist the Business Team
- Minimum Part AAT
- Qualification with working experience
- Access Dimensions or similar
- Commercially astute and business focused.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
To apply of this role you must be able to demonstrate that you have the experience necessary and skills to meet the criteria listed above. Please complete an application form on our website or contact us on 01473 406776 for more information.
Apply for Accounts Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly