Australian Migration Agent / assistant or New Zealand immigration advisor / assistant
We are looking for an experienced Australian Migration Agent or New Zealand Immigration advisor or an assistant experienced in at least one of these areas. This would suit someone who wants an interesting job for the long term, with the potential for growth and upskilling as the work is quite varied.
- Experienced in Australian and/or New Zealand visa applications
- Bright, adaptable and a quick thinker
- Good computer skills
- Excellent attention to detail - accurate data entry
- Able to manage a caseload independently
- Interested in learning UK Immigration law and processing UK visa applications
- Be keen to stay on top of new technologies as they appear to streamline work and automate where possible
- Able to call clients and follow up on the enquiries.
The job is an all-rounder position and you would need to be adaptable and flexible to enjoy working across the various workloads. Hours are negotiable. Working from home on a part time basis to start with, there may be the possibility of full time work in the future but this would not be essential.
If you are interested, please attach your CV and a letter detailing why you are interested in this role, what experience you have and a few things about yourself that would let us know that you are a good fit for the team!
We look forward to hearing from you.