Senior IT Support Engineer
New opportunity not to be missed! Ace IT has an exciting opportunity for a Senior IT Support Engineer to join the team based in Nottingham. Joining us on a full time permanent basis, you will receive a competitive salary dependant on qualifications, skills and experience.
As part of our continued growth Ace IT Solutions are looking for an experienced IT support engineer to join our expanding team. The engineer will assist Ace IT Solutions in providing IT support and services to small and medium businesses across Nottingham, Derby and the wider East Midlands. This is a varied role which will involve remote support, onsite and project work
The Senior IT Support Engineer responsibilities include:
- Strong networking, TCP/IP and VPN skills
- Setup and troubleshooting of firewalls, routers and switches
- Microsoft Windows server and Exchange
- Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy
- Virtualization platforms such as HyperV and VMware
- Office 365 and cloud technologies
Key experience / qualifications required by the Senior IT Support Engineer:
- Working in support for a number of years within a multi-client or multi-site environment
- Microsoft, VMWare or other vendor certifications.
- Good analytical skills with a methodical work manner
- Full UK driving licence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Preferred qualities and qualifications required by the Senior IT Support Engineer:
- Work on your own initiative or as part of a team
- Work well under pressure and be able to meet deadlines
- Have the desire to learn and continually improve your knowledge
In return we are more than happy to invest in developing your career and can offer the following package:
Salary: Competitive dependant on qualifications, skills and experience.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Senior IT Support Engineer then please click ‘Apply’ today!
No Agencies please, if you are an agency please respect our policy of no cold calling.