Crew member / Supervisor
Fast food American restaurant opened in Maidstone High Street. We have numerous roles available in the restaurant from Crew member to Supervisor.
Crew member -
We are looking for someone who is responsible and mature, and is able to use their own initiative to solve any problems. This job will be a full time job. You must have good English to be able to communicate with customers.
Employment opportunities available at Quiznos Maidstone. Quiznos restaurant crew member associates carry out various food prep and sanitation responsibilities as well as provide customer service. The minimum hiring age for employment consideration with Quiznos rests at 16.
Restaurant Crew Member – Quiznos restaurant crew member jobs primarily involve customer service and food preparation responsibilities. A typical days consists of preparing food, such as chopping vegetables, slicing cheeses and meats, washing produce, and restocking food trays, making food to-order, taking food and drink orders, and operating cash registers. Basic computation skills often prove necessary to use computerized cash registers. Other ideal traits of prospective associates include the ability to work in fast-paced settings, friendly, personable attitudes, and attention to detail. Quiznos regularly starts crew members offering minimum wage base pay.
Requirements - Quite simply, you'll be working in our fast moving, high energy environment and we’re looking for a genuine smile plus an ability to connect with customers and make them feel valued.
The restaurant is open Monday to Saturday 8am to 7pm and Sunday 11am to 5pm. You can be assigned to any shift during these hours and work schedules will be emailed before the new week commences.You must be able to speak good English to enable you to communicate with customers, and be energetic and have a genuine smile to connect with customers and make them feel valued.
Maintains management responsibilities for the restaurant. Directs, coordinates and participates in preparation, cooking, wrapping or packaging food and collecting money. Directs food preparation personnel to ensure food adheres to Operations Manual standards of quality to maintain clean restaurant and equipment. Coordinates activities of workers. Keeps business records, collects and pays accounts, orders or purchases supplies, and delivers food orders to retail customers. Interviews, hires, discharges, trains, coaches and evaluates all restaurant personnel. Contacts prospective guests to promote sales. Establishes delivery routes and schedules.
• Observes all personnel at the beginning of work shifts for compliance with appearance and uniform standards
• Verbally informs personnel of any menu or price changes, shortages, specials or other factors that relate to food production
• Checks food preparation and dining area for cleanliness and proper presentation
• Checks stations for adequacy of supplies used for refill or replacement purposes
• Supervises food preparation and service operations while on duty
• Assists counter servers and food production workers during rush periods to ensure the restaurant operates efficiently
• Assists counter servers in greeting guests, taking orders, ringing food and beverage purchases into cash register, collecting payment from guests and making change, assembling order and checking for completeness and correctness, and packaging orders for on-premise or take-out dining
• Participates in preparation, cooking, preparing and wrapping of food
• Generates or collects and reviews daily and weekly business reports for compliance with standards, to track and forecast sales, to determine cash flow, and to plan purchase of supplies and food; may use computers to generate and analyze reports
• Coordinates and supervises cleaning and maintaining facilities and equipment
• Interviews, hires, trains, coaches, evaluates and terminates personnel
• Identifies and contacts prospective guests to promote sale of prepared food
• Strong guest service skills
• Previous QSR experience
• Demonstrated leadership behaviors, ability to motivate team and manage conflict
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Ability to cope under pressure
• Good business awareness
• Teamwork skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to problem solve
Apply for Crew member / Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly