Customer Service Advisor - Bristol BS8
Customer Service Advisor
Salary: Basic salary upto £20,000 pa + OTE (circa £22,000)
Role Category: Support Services
Bristol (BS8 1EJ)
Contract Type: Permanent, Full Time
We are looking for proactive and motivated customer service and/or sales professionals to join our talented team at Lifetime Training.
You will be dealing with people over the phone on a daily basis, making inbound and outbound calls supporting learners who are signed up to our Fitness and Beauty courses. You will be reengaging with them, supporting their progression and overcoming barriers that they may have encountered.
Role accountabilities include:
- Professionally handle all Commercial learner telephone and email enquiries in a timely and effective manner
- Ensure that learners are provided with accurate course information
- Ensure highest levels of customer experience across the end-to-end engagement process
- Deliver monthly, quarterly and year-end completion targets and KPI’s including calls and talk-time Report on the progress of learners towards the completion of their programme and ensure all learners are progressed through their programme in a timely manner
- Book learners into one to one and/or group online support sessions and courses as required
- Accurately process payments to agreed regulatory standards
As well as a passion for delivering excellence you will need to have:
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Effective time management and organisational skills
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding challenging targets over a sustained period
- Customer service experience?
- Coaching or mentoring skills?
- Experience in a contact centre environment desirable or essential?
Lifetime Training delivers training courses and apprenticeships to people across the UK every day. We are Life Changing people, and while we’re helping other people to change their lives, we also help our own people to change theirs. We put as much into our people as we do our learners and clients, making sure they are comfortable and confident in their role and always ready for the next opportunity.
We are an innovative, energetic company that places real emphasis on providing a great service to our clients and learners. If you want to put your skills and experience to work in a new way, can bring passion to work and thrive on challenge, this could be your life-changing opportunity.
As well as working in the UK’s leading training company, you’ll enjoy all the support and encouragement you need to reach your own potential and develop a rewarding career along the way. We offer a competitive rewards and benefits package and work together to embrace change and thrive on challenge. We are can-do, hardworking and we’re passionate about what we do.
If you think that this describes you and nodded excitedly throughout this advert then we are keen to hear from you.
So click ‘Apply’ and we can start this journey together.