Cocktail Bar Staff - Chelsea - SW3 - immediate start
Manicomio Restaurant has the opportunity for a cocktail bartender to join the team at this established and highly acclaimed Italian in the heart of Chelsea, Just off Sloane Square
- to work closely within this small , passionate team delivering a premium product with energy and precision
- to have an excellent command of the English language and to be confident in engaging with customers
- to be flexible within the working environment and to have a can-do attitude
Manicomio Chelsea if the original restaurant in the Manicomio Group. Opened in 2003 it has proven itself to be as popular and established in its area, serving some of the most authentic and highly regarded Italian food in London.
Housed within the historic Duke of York Headquarters off Kings Road this restaurant offers and elegant ALC dining room and 80 seat terrace as well as Manicomio Café next door, also enjoying its own terrace and incorporating our beautiful conservatory private dining with private courtyard garden.
The successful Bartender will receive:
- Meals on duty and staff discount in our restaurants
- Child care vouchers
- Competitive pay
- Training where appropriate
- Opportunites to develop withing this expanding group of restaurants
- A healthy work life balance
Apply for Cocktail Bar Staff - Chelsea - SW3 - immediate start
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly