Administrative Office Assistant, Part time 20-22 hours per week
We are currently looking for an Administrative Assistant to work part-time initially on a 3 month contract but with the potential to move to a permanent position. Successful candidates will have excellent organisational skills, able to work alone and part of a team, must have sound communication skills in English, and have excellent computer skills, especially in Microsoft word and excel spreadsheet.
Your main duties will be to provide support to the Director and Consultants, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
- General administration (submit registration forms, send invoices, dealing with email queries)
- Assisting the Director with miscellaneous tasks ie sorting and filling mail and answering the phones.
- Providing support to the team as necessary
- Co-ordinating, planning and organizing business trips and meetings
- Attending meetings and taking notes,
- Photocopying and scanning of documents
- Managing incoming and outgoing post
- Diary management
- Acting as team receptionist ensuring calls area answered in a timely manner
- Greeting visitors and providing refreshments
- Extensive use of MS Office including formatting documents, preparing agendas, spreadsheets and assisting with PowerPoint presentations
- Delivering and collection of papers by hand
- Ad-hoc support as necessary
- Have proven experience as an administrator
- Computer savvy
- Number skills
- Time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail and creative problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Able to work under pressure
Hours would be part time 20 to 22 hours per week.
There is flexibility on the days and we are able to increase or decrease the hours depending on the candidate. This can be discussed and agreed within the interview stages.
This is a great opportunity if you’re recently out of education, or would like a refreshing job for few hours a week.